Wednesday, June 30, 2010

just chillin

It is such a beautiful morning.....should be watching last nights class but instead am sitting here watching tennis. Just watched Federer get beat :( and am hoping that Nadal can level his match cause it would be such a bad day if Nadal lost too! Am doing extra reading for my computer class! Had A LOT of trouble following last weeks class and that why I am procrastinating watching last nights class. I am still trying to figure out what was being discussed last week and how that will apply to me and my work at BG.
Decided to go back to BG part-time even though I am not positive about it - they better allow me to do my job and not have me doing everything but. I am looking forward to being finished work everyday at 11 am. I will have the afternoon to play tennis - do my class work and workout.
Rocco met his goals at work this year and so we will be going to Maui in September for a week. I am not sure what that will mean as far as my classes go but I will work it all out. I am looking forward to going back to Maui and doing all the things we wanted to do last time but weren't able to do. It will be fun to be there with friends too!
It is so beautiful out today that I will definitely be taking the bike out for a ride today. Might go and buy a new helmet today so that I can wear my new sunglasses without them moving all over the place and making it difficult to see.
I also need to email my adviser since I am not able to register for my one class - need to meet the prerequisite which I am taking now.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment