Friday, June 4, 2010

last full day of students!

Thank God today was the last full day for students! Was the last day for lunch duty! I had 2 lunches to monitor this year and it was hell! The only good thing about lunch duty is it's air conditioned...the bad is that it's lunch duty. Getting things done for my online classes despite that my computer is freezing up on me! Three half days (finals) and then 1 full day (in-service) and I am off for 8 weeks. Trying to get ahead so that when I am on vacation I won't have to spend too much time doing school work. Am wondering what I will do if my husband wins the trip to Hawaii. The trip is in Sept and I am sure it's right after fall classes start. Guess I'll just deal with that when the time comes. It's late and I'm tired and have to get up to workout tomorrow so I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment