Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear GOD,

Dear GOD,

Thank you so much for Mark S for without him I would be over the edge by now! He helped me figure out what I had done incorrectly on both my Blog and posting the Zotero assignment to my blog (I see a running theme here where my blog is concerned!)I think I would have figured out how to change the size of the assignment as I Googled that and it looked fairly simple (what I thought about creating a blog too!) At any point it is now onto the Lab assignment - but 1st I am going to go play tennis with my girlfriend who is in town - then back to in front of this computer. If it is the last thing I do (and that looks like a possibility) I will learn to "love" the computer and all the things that I am able to do on it! Thank you GOD. Sincerely, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment