Sunday, June 27, 2010

back to reality

Well back from vacation and the computer is working fine now. Had issues with the wifi down in Ocean City. There were 2 storms and each time after the storm I wasn't able to log on. Talked to tech support and they couldn't figure out what the problem was so naturally they said it was my computer and they refunded my money. I was in the middle of writing in a discussion board when the computer shut down. The storm came through and that was it for the computer. So now I am way behind again in my class work and playing catch-up. At least I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow. Roc has to fly to Boston for the day tomorrow and he is not happy about it one bit. David is still in Florida and Brianna made it back to Boston in one piece. Am happy to be home but I like it better at the beach when it is this hot out. Went out on the bike today and when we were finished I was getting off of my bike and backed up into Rocs bike and burned my leg. It still hurts!!! Gonna watch one of my classes now and will write again later. Have a meeting at school tomorrow evening - wonder what that is all about???

No comments:

Post a Comment