Sunday, June 20, 2010

vacation

I am here in OC MD and am so happy to be on vacation. Bought a new laptop and it is working out just great. I am learning more everyday about things I can do on the computer and realize now that there are A LOT of things that I can do on the computer that will make my life easier. So if nothing else at least I feel more comfortable on the computer now than I did before. Still a long way to go but baby steps are fine with me. I am so happy that I passed the LIS 2600 quiz - would have liked a higher grade but I can live with an 81. It was hard and was about stuff that is really greek to me but I am getting better. I am so happy that htis weeks assignment has been canceled. I will make sure I check it out when I get home though. For now I am going to go and enjoy the sun and read on the beach! I am almost finished my book - The girl with the dragon tattoo. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment