Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday June 6th

Today was a great day! I should have stayed home and done school work but instead chose to go to a retirement surprise party for 2 teachers I worked with when I was at Logan Elementary as a Teacher Assistant for 2 learning support classes! It has been years since I have seen some of these "friends". I am so happy I went and caught up with them and what has been going on in their lives! The weather held out and it ended up being just perfect out. I came home and turned off the air and opened the windows and it will be so pleasant sleeping tonight. Tomorrow I might wish I had stayed home and done school work but I will never regret my decision! Happy time! Now we will get together once a month to eat, drink and laugh! Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment