Saturday, June 12, 2010

quiz prep time

Prep time for the quiz. I'm making a study guide (haven't done that in 30 years) for the quiz I'm taking tomorrow. Sitting here in the air-conditioning and dreading going outside tonight for the baseball game. Still trying to decide if I want to work part-time next year - not work - or look for another job. I think it would have just been easier if the had furloughed me - then I would collect my severance and collect unemployment and just work on getting my master's degree. I will probably go part for the half day but I did just apply for the Community Relations Manager Position at the local Barnes & Noble so I guess I'm not really sold on the part-time thing. Guess I'll just wait and see. Not stressed about it but trying to look at all options and the pros and cons of each option. Am I too old for all this drama> Hell yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment