Thursday, June 17, 2010

almost perfect day!

The weather was great today....my new glasses came in and I picked them up & I see so much better!....washed the truck....planted flowers.....bought a new laptop (very stressful!)...watched my LIS2600 class...received a 20 out of 20 on my essay!!!!...played tennis and sat and listened to my son tell me all about his new teaching job he begins on August in Parkville MD at Parkville High School - he gets to teach deaf and hearing impaired students but will also be teaching English - he is very very happy and can't wait to get started.................my daughter will start her new position in July - she will be working for GAP at their new specialty store on Newberry St. in downtown Boston....leave for vacation on Saturday......Hoping that more days are like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment