Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have NO idea....

I just finished watching the class lecture for Intro to computers June 1st and I think my brain is fried. I think I'm doing alright understanding things and then the questions start from the class and I can't hear the question and then when the question gets answered I am totally lost and it's just downhill from there. I just start to get a bit of confidence in that class and then it's like being hit in the face and being knocked out only to come to and find out that no one noticed and you feel like you are listening to a foreign language!!!! I now need to go take a nap just to let my brain rest. By the time I finish watching class my jaws are clenched so tight that I am afraid when I open my mouth my jaw will break. This is not good. I listened to the 8 minute video in dabbledb and that just shoved me over the edge. I mean seriously could the guy talk any faster????? I turned it off because I was not understanding anything! I need to go take a nap or a shower or both and then I am going to church and PRAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment