Thursday, July 1, 2010

another great morning

Another great cool morning with the sun streaming in and tennis on TV. I am sitting on the couch watching Wimbledon & catching up with my son on what is going on in his world. He is getting ready to start a summer job for the IU in Reading - and then starting in August working in MD at Parkville High School. It will be wonderful to have him making money again!!! Need to watch my classes and work on the Koha assignment today and tomorrow and I hope to have everything done by tomorrow afternoon but I have a feeling that the Koha assignment might take some time especially since the last time I was in there trying to figure things out I kept getting the message that there was no info on the subject I was searching. Hope with my son home I can figure it out.

The new store GAP was going to open in Boston that my daughter was to work out is not happening now - so maybe she will move closer to home now - that would be great. She's looking at Pittsburgh so that would work too. I think she would like living in Pittsburgh. I guess whatever is to happen will happen. Just want my kids to be happy and able to live on their own.

Going in to NJ in 3 weeks to help my sister out since she is going in for her 2nd knee surgery. I love her kids but know I will be exhausted running around after a 6 year old and a 4 year old all day. It's the 4 year old that will run me into the ground! But it will be nice being around them for a week.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment