Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got an A!!!!!!!

I can not believe I got an A in my 2600 class!!!! I am so happy about that - I would have been happy with a B but I am ecstatic with the A. I had to look and see if that was really my grade and my name on the page. So I got 2 A's in my 1st semester back to school after 28 years. I had help along the way but I learned a lot too. I forgot how much I enjoyed college and college classes - I wasn't over-joyed with the 2600 class but it did challenge me and pushed me to the limit and I forgot how good you feel after you accomplish something that you really had to work at to accomplish. However it will be wonderful to sleep in and not worry about doing an assignment. Tomorrow my vacation begins....I wish! My son is moving out on the 9th and my daughter is transferring to the St. College Gap and will be moving back in on the 18th - with her dog! So now we are having to hurry and put a bathroom in the basement so she can have her own entrance and a place for her dog to stay so we no one is home all the dogs are not together. She's just too big to be around our old dog & the little dog hates her dog. I am hoping after a few weeks that they will all get along. I will be good to have Brianna home and David only 3 hours away. He will home a great deal - almost every Penn State home game I'm sure. His bathroom in his apt is going to be all Penn State!
Well this Blog has been interesting and I am so glad I had it to vent to so I think I will keep it and use it for all my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment