Thursday, July 8, 2010

At Pitt!

Well I didn't think I would get to Pitt while it was still light out because it seems that people just don't know how to drive through the tunnel getting into Pittsburgh. For some reason people really slow down going into the tunnel (they almost stop completely). It is very annoying. At any rate I got here - checked into the hotel and ventured out to find the IS building for the study group. Well I found the IS building - about 2 blocks from the hotel but couldn't find one person in the building that belonged to cohort 10! Now granted I was late (about 4:45) but still????? Oh well I called a former student at BG and met up with him and we went and had dinner together. I told him I had to get my photo ID taken tomorrow but he said I could do that right then so that's what I did. I can now sleep in just a little later tomorrow morning. :)
So after dinner he looked at the next computer assignment and I am hoping that in class on Saturday they explain a few things about the assignment and that I don't have a hard time completing it! From my fingers to God's eyes! I studied tonight and now feel like I am going blind - everything is floating about in my head - I just hate taking tests - don't seem to do very well - over think or panic or something. I found a great radio station on the radio here in the room - don't want to go to sleep - just want to stay awake and listen - playing old songs (from my high school years) Have heard A LOT of old favorites. Gonna wake up to it tomorrow morning!
Love the campus here. Some beautiful building - and saw lots of rabbits too.
Well the computer is telling me it can't locate Blogger and that posting & saving this might not work! Oh great. Guess I'll end this now and see what happens! Here's hoping...........

No comments:

Post a Comment