Wednesday, July 14, 2010

drained

just submitted my essay - it took me all day to finish it because I was so not into it. I kept finding other things to do around the house or outside of the house and would leave the essay and come back an hour or so later. I did not mind writing the other papers but this one was not enjoyable. I think it was because I found the books we had to read a bit on the dry side. What I found interesting doing this paper was all the links I found on the internet to other info not necessarily related to the topic. I need to limit my time on links not relevant. At any rate it is finished and now tomorrow I WILL TRY AGAIN ON THE COMPUTER ASSIGNMENT. I am at this point just tired of being on a computer!!!! And of messing with that assignment. I will prevail! Going to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, have you worked out the computer assignment yet? I got so bogged down with copyright I wasn't able to make it back to the message boards ... but hope it all got figured out.

    What a mess there's been with a lot of these assignments!

    I liked some of the copyright books - but of course they got repetitive. And I found the books themselves not so relevant to the question specifically, so trying to rush through them to get to more relevant sources was exhausting.

    Perhaps I interpreted the question wrong - that's always a possibility!

    ReplyDelete