Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th

Well I would never have thought I would ever use Dabble again but I just did. It worked perfectly for what I wanted to do. I needed to get all of my mom's expenses that I have paid since 2007. I set up the fields and made the chart and printed it off and then I sent it to the lawyer! So now maybe we can finally get this taken care of and I can buy the house from my mom. I have been trying to buy her house since the beginning of 2008. I need to get this done so if she should ever end up in a home they can't take her house which is the only thing she has worth anything. I don't know why she doesn't want to move but..... Now the next step will be to get my nephew to start paying something for rent! Anyway Dabble was perfect.....go figure. Wonder what else I can use that I have been taught????
Getting ready to go to Pitt this weekend. I have the hotel room booked and am ready to meet everyone else. I am working on my last essay - this one is a little more difficult to write but it's going. The weather has been so hot that I never want to leave my house and the air-conditioning so I am getting a lot done in the house and with my class work. Was even able to finish a book that was for enjoyment and not for class!
Just need to get my daughter closer to home and things will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment