Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's HOT!!!

Oh - it is so hot outside that I really can't even think about going out into this heat. I am so happy that my trainer is away this weekend and I am not working out today. Yesterday David and I went to Towson, MD. We loaded up the truck with stuff for his new apt. and drove down and got the keys to his apt. We were soaked by the time we finished. We were dressed in shorts and t-shirts and sneakers. We then went to the Baltimore Cty School District offices were he signed his contract for the coming school year. We were starving by then and stopped at the restaurant around the corner which had been recommended. Well I guess the hostess thought we were not dressed correctly and sat us back in a corner on the side of the restaurant where no one else was! We didn't care we just wanted food but after we were finished it sort of ticked me off. It was $40 for the 2 of us and we both had water to drink which they charged us for!!! Damn good thing the meal was good! Then we drove home. VERY LONG day but we got things completed which needed to get done. He can now move the rest of his things when it's convenient and less hot!
So David is moving out - again and it looks as if Brianna might be moving back in (with her dog!!!) but who knows. Keeps life interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment