Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22nd

Today is my mom's 74th birthday. My sister and I want to take her to dinner but she really doesn't want to go out tonight she wants to go out tomorrow to a bar that takes forever to cook your food!!! Should we wait and take her tomorrow? My sister's kids are coming and who wants to sit in a bar for 2 hours with a 4 & 6 year old?? Not me and not my sister. I'm paying and I say we go tonight to a place that isn't going to make us wait for our food but where mom can also get a beer! I'll call my other sister (the oldest) and let her make the decision!
All kinds of issues with my classes and assignments. Not only can't I get my computer assignment to upload my essay didn't upload correctly AGAIN and this time not only was the formatting incorrect but the footnotes didn't transfer over and I lost 3 points. I am so ticked. I worked hard on that essay and it wasn't easy to try and answer the question with the 3 books and tie it together so that it made sense and to not have the footnotes copy over really irks me. I think I had 12 footnotes too! I will try and get a complete copy of the essay to the prof and hope that the 3 points are given back. I need to figure out why my submissions aren't working the way they should. I am sure that all the computer problems I am having are all because of me and has nothing to do with anything with the computer. I am so frustrated and thinking I need to find a basic computer class to take or hire a young computer whizz to sit and teach me and help me with my assignments. Only problem is that I am so stubborn and want to prove the kids wrong and that I can do things for myself on the computer and I do know how to fix the dvd/vcr/tv/dvr/cable and I do know how to play a dvd on the tv without screwing up the entire entertainment system!!!! I mean after all I am the person they call at school when the dvd/tv's don't work and I have yet to not fix something!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment