Wednesday, July 7, 2010

oh no another quiz!

Oh no another quiz in my computer class is next week. I just looked at my grades and saw that I brought my grade up (after the last quiz took it down) to an 89 and now I have another quiz. Shit. My happiness was very short lived. Next week will be terrible with a paper due, a computer assignment and a quiz. UGH!!!! Just get through next week - just get through next week - just get through next week and things will be ok. I need to make that my mantra for this weekend. Oh wait 1st I have to go to Pitt meet everyone in the cohort and take a mid-term - THEN I need to get through next week. I think I can I think I can I think I can!!!! SAY SOME PRAYERS FOR ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i'm dreading the quiz too. also I'm discussion leader starting on Wednesday so I don't have time to focus on the quiz! gah.

    ReplyDelete