Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I want to smash this computer!!!!

Well Dr. Tomer - I don't know if you read these blogs or not but right about now if I saw you I would harm you - kick your shin at the very least. I am SO frustrated with this computer assignment and I still have my paper to finish but I can't even think I am so damn mad. I'm mostly angry at myself because I can't figure it out!!!!! I feel stupid. I have done the damn thing 3 times and it seems like things are going well until I go to view it and then it says that it can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want you to know that I tried - I really tried to do this assignment but it just isn't happening. I have followed all the suggestions given to me - I have stayed up until ungodly hours even though I had to get up early - I have ignored my husband and I have even gone and gotten a massage hoping that it would improve my "chi" but no such luck! I have called an ex-student and even he could not help me out this time. It's that last damn step - it's like losing weight - can't get that last 10 pounds off. Pisses you off and then it's 12 pounds you need to get off. Had to go today for blood work and if it comes back not good I am eating Oreos for breakfast!!!! Well I just had to take a phone call and have calmed a bit - at least until my husband gets home and asks me about the assignment!!!!! Until I need to rant again.......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. Are you still struggling with getting your stuff posted? If you can't get it to work as a web page by the deadline--looks like you have just under a half an hour, as I'm writing this--I'd suggest that you email Dr. Tomer your html files. That way he can see the part of the assignment that you did get done, and hopefully you'll get at least some credit. (I can't say for sure that he will give you some credit that way, but it seems worth trying.) He also mentions on the syllabus asking if you need more time to finish something, so maybe email him the html files as an attachment, and in the email ask for more time for getting them actually posted. That's what I would do. Remember, it's only ten points, so if you can get even a C for the parts you did manage to finish, you can still be in good shape for the course as a whole.

    ReplyDelete