Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank God today is over!

It is hot as hell out today so of course this is the day for graduation! A packed church - 90 degrees out and no air conditioning in the church! Wonderful!!! Thought I was going to melt. Survived to come home to put the final touches on my essay! Had a hell of a time with the bib but finally figured it out and then somehow inserted it into the middle of the essay!!! Thought I had undone the insertion - apparently not! Maybe I inserted it more than once (possible!) Am glad it is over and done with. The 1st paper I have done for almost 30 years! On to the next one. On a positive note - I found out today that I can watch the class webcast on my computer at work!!!Yeah! Well seeing that it is now almost midnight I am going to bed! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment