Tuesday, May 25, 2010

going out of my mind........

I am going out of my mind! I am struggling with my allergies and all this reading is making me feel like I am going blind! I am working on my essay - getting close to completion but am worried about my citations. And then there is the LIS 2600 class which makes me feel like I am stupid. I spend a great deal of time looking up words and then trying to keep it in my head while reading. I do feel like I am computer illiterate and so maybe I need to have a better attitude toward computer work but it is difficult. My own children don't let me handle the remote to the TV/DVD/DVR/VHS/AUDIO equipment because they think I'll screw things up but on the other hand I am in charge of the audio/video equipment at school! The teacher calls with a problem - I pray all the way to the room and I can usually fix it!!!! Divine intervention is what I rely on most of the time...I think it helps that I work in a Catholic School! Maybe I'll try Divine Intervention for the 2600 class too!

No comments:

Post a Comment