Thursday, May 27, 2010

bad day...

today I am wondering why I ever decided to go back to school...do I really need more stress in my life right now????? All this reading I can handle it's all the computer "stuff" I am having a hard time getting through. I just feel so stupid when I am trying to do the assignments...even the reading....it is just such a struggle. I think once I do "it" once or twice I am OK but I need someone to actually show me how to do "it". I struggle with all the computer assignments because I just can't get it from a book or power point or even a video! I wish I were the type of person who everything came easily to but I am not...I am the type of person who struggles through everything! I sure hope it is worth it in the end and that I actually make it through to the end without having a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment