Sunday, May 30, 2010

de-stress!

Took my bike(motorcycle) out today for the 1st time. I was afraid to ride it earlier because of my son's graduation. I was afraid I would be in an accident and miss his graduation. My son graduated from Bloomsburg with his Master's in Deaf Education. He was chosen to give the commencement speech and he was fantastic!. My son was born with a hearing loss. When he was 3 he lost the hearing in his right ear and when he was 5 he lost the hearing in his left ear. He keeps proving everyone wrong and I love it. He received his undergraduate from Penn State in Secondary Ed - English and taught public school in PA and in AZ. He will now be teaching at Parkville High School in MD this coming year. I am so proud of him. But I digress. I went for a ride and it was just what I needed! It was just beautiful out today and to get on the bike and just ride was wonderful. I am now relaxed and ready to view the rest of my classes. Then it will be back out for another ride I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment